This block of the month, designed by Lynette Anderson, is for appliqué-lovers and embroiderers. It includes a small amount of wool appliqué. It was originally a mystery quilt but internet pics now show it has a farm theme and although Lynette’s original quilt is called ‘Anderson’s Farm’ there is an alphabet which she has drawn so you can personalise your own farm.
- Block of the Month over 10 months.
- Each month you will receive a pattern and a hand-painted wooden button for that block.
- There is no fabric, batting or backing fabric included.
- Katipatch is offering kits of the 17 fabrics required. Please contact Carol if you would like to purchase one.
- Completed quilt measures 34″ x 48″ (86cm x 122cm).
- Gallery pic shows a completed quilt.
Please note that when you order this online there is a $6 postage cost. This will be deducted from the cost of the 2nd block, and the standard postage of $1.50 will be applied to all blocks.
- If you wish to purchase all 10 patterns at once, this option is also available.