Daisy Chain Stranded Thread & Perle 8 – Tropical Seas
- Joan takes white DMC 6-stranded cotton thread and Perle 8 cotton and hand-dyes them. Because they are hand-dyed, there can be slight variation from batch to batch.
- The colours are rich and lustrous and look stunning, especially when worked on the Daisy Chain hand-dyed wool fabrics, however they can be used for any embroidery.
- The threads should be colourfast, however if you will be using on a light-coloured base it is recommended to rinse in warm water before stitching. Blot on white paper towel to test for any excess surface colour. If colour shows, rinse and blot again. Hang to dry, then start stitching.
- Available in hanks of 6-stranded cotton or Perle 8 cotton thread.
- 6-stranded cotton hanks measure 10 metres; Perle 8 cotton hanks measure 20 metres.
- Price is per hank.