Point Turner with Button Gauge
- Perfect for forming crisp points and well-shaped pocket and garment turnings by gently shaping from the inside.
- Remove Basting Threads: Clip any fastening threads and at frequent intervals along stitching. Place pointed end under basting stitch and remove threads by pulling away from fabric.
- Crease Seams: Use angled edge to crease seams open before pressing.
- The other end of this handy tool features a button gauge to measure shanks on two and four hole buttons, With the two button sewing slots you can automatically gauge the shank depth when sewing on buttons.
- This useful tool is also great for creasing cards & papers in cardmaking & scrap booking.