Seaside Town Button Club
This block of the month, designed by Lynette Anderson, is for appliqué-lovers and embroiderers. It includes piecing, English Paper Piecing, bias stems as well as appliqué and embroidery. It began as a mystery quilt but is now complete so we can now show you pictures of the completed project. It features some delightful little cottages some of which are foundation-pieced. There are fishing boats and some underwater creatures, amongst other things.
- Block of the Month over 12 months.
- Each month you will receive a pattern and an etched raw wooden button for that block.
- There is no fabric, batting or backing fabric included.
- Bundles of the 21 fabrics Lynette used in her quilt are also available.
- There is also an option to purchase all 12 blocks at once.
- Completed quilt measures 34″ x 44″ (86cm x 111½cm).
Please note that when you order this online there is a $6 postage cost. This will be deducted from the cost of the 2nd block, and the standard postage of $1.50 will be applied to all blocks.