Steam-a-Seam 2 Lite
Lite Steam-A-Seam is the incomparable lightweight fusible web.
Like the original, Lite Steam-A-Seam has a pressure sensitive adhesive that allows for a temporary hold to your materials. There is no pressing until your entire appliqué is in place. The lite Steam-A-Seam is ½ the weight of the regular version.
- Delicate ribbons, trim and lace
- Paper, cardboard and papier-mâché
- Sheer & lightweight fabrics like silk, chiffon, taffeta or rayon
- Bond is strong and permanent
- Machine wash and dry or dry-clean; it is not recommended to use a dryer sheet
- Leave edges unfinished; will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle if you choose to stitch through it
- Outer paper is marked with 1″ grid
- Can be used in an inkjet printer
- 62cm (24″) wide.
Sold in ½ metre increments.