Creative Grids 2½” x 12½” Ruler
- This 2½ inch x 12½ inch rectangle ruler is the perfect companion for anyone who loves to work with the 2½ inch pre-cuts on the market. It features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids marked in ⅛ inch and ¼ inch increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the ¼ inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The ¼ inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the ½ inch grip sides to add the ½ inch seam allowance.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Use the white 45° angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments. Use the black 45° angle to trim half-square triangles in half inch increments. An additional black 45º line is placed so that two angles cross ¼ inch away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching. The ruler also features a 30º/60º angle.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the centre of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.