Creative Grids 6½” x 12½” Ruler
- This 6½ inch x 12½ inch rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and ¼ inch increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the ¼ inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The ¼ inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the ½ inch grip sides – to add the ½ inch seam allowance.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Use the white 45 degree angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments. Use the black 45 degree angle to trim half-square triangles in ½ inch increments. An additional black 45 degree line is placed so that two angles cross ¼ inch away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching. The ruler also features a 30°/60° angle.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features.