Creative Grids 6½” x 24½” Ruler
- This 6½” x 24½” rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1″ grids marked in 1/8 and ¼” increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the ¼” grip sides to cut whole inches.
- The ¼” dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the ½” grip sides – to add the ½” seam allowance.
- Use the white 45° angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments. Use the black 45º angle to trim half-square triangles in half inch increments. An additional black 45º line is placed so that two angles cross ¼” away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching.
- The ruler also features a 30º/60º angle. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features.