Freezer Paper 5m pack
- Freezer paper has many uses. You can use it to help cut shapes out of fabric.
- First draw a design on the dull side of the freezer paper, cut it out, then iron it onto a piece of fabric. Next simply cut around the design.
The shape can be used again and again, simply peel it off and iron again.
- This is a great way to create easy appliqué pieces for quilting, too. Or use it as an embroidery template.
- For many more tips see this video
- Width 45 cm (18″) on a 5m roll.
- Sold per 5m pack