Quilting With Japanese Fabrics
- The stunning beauty of Japanese fabrics inspired award-winning quiltmaker Kitty Pippen to immerse her quilts in Japanese elegance and style. Now Kitty shares her dazzling creations in eight exquisite patterns that illustrate how quilters of all skill levels can play with these dramatic fabrics in their quilts.
- Includes 8 patterns ranging from simple mosaics and Japanese octagonal designs to Crazy patchwork, plus over 40 photos of glorious Japanese-style quilts.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to Japanese textiles, such as indigo, kasuri, yukata, shibori, and aizome. Features a section on using sashiko quilting to add richness to any pieced quilt.
- Draws on common quilting techniques, such as traditional machine piecing, paper piecing, and appliqué.
- By Kitty Pippen.
- Paperback by That Patchwork Place.
- 96 pages