- Knitters love it. Quilters swear by it. And people who hand-wash their delicate clothes can’t get enough of feeling soft and smelling great.
- SOAK is biodegradable, rinse-free, phosphate-free and comes in yummy scents that make your fibres smell as great as they look. The innovative formulation revitalizes fabrics and leaves your hand-washables soft, clean and smelling great. Soak is a pure, gentle and deliciously scented way to wash the delicate items you care about most.
- For hand-washing, pour 1 teaspoon into 4 Litres of cool water. Soak item for 15 minutes then gently squeeze out water. No need to rinse. Lay knit items flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together. Some colour may bleed into the water- don’t worry; this won’t harm your garment.
Test fabric for color-fastness before washing.
- Soak is also ideal for machine washing- including High Efficiency Machines. Use the delicate cycle and measure Soak based on your machine’s instructions. You can either use or skip the rinse cycle, depending on what you are washing. Measure Soak by individual machine guidelines.
- No rinse means that the product is a low-suds liquid. When you soak your items, the dirt and detergent comes out in the water and what is left in the item evaporates. When you squeeze out the water, you are left with a hint of fragrance that dissipates over time. You can rinse if you want. Rinsing does not affect how Soak cleans. It just removes the fragrance.
- No rinse means less agitation for fibers. It is easier on garments and makes them last longer. It also uses less water which is good for the planet.
- Available in 3 delicious perfumes – Aquae, Citrus or Flora.
- Developed and made in Canada by Jacqs-Hats for BRidGE Industrial Design Inc.
- 130ml/4oz bottle