Daisy Chain Perle 8 – Dusty Rose
- Joan takes white DMC Perle 8 cotton and hand-dyes it. Because it is hand-dyed, there can be slight variation from batch to batch.
- The colours are rich and lustrous and look stunning, especially when worked on the Daisy Chain hand-dyed wool fabrics, however they can be used for any embroidery.
- The threads should be colourfast, however if you will be using on a light-coloured base it is recommended to rinse in warm water before stitching. Blot on white paper towel to test for any excess surface colour. If colour shows, rinse and blot again. Hang to dry, then start stitching.
- Available in hanks of Perle 8 cotton thread.
- Perle 8 cotton hanks measure 20 metres.
- Price is per hank.