Diamond Mine Quilt Pattern
- A Strip Club pattern designed for 2½” strips (Jelly Roll, Bali Pop etc).
- This wonderfully striking patterns is made from two simple blocks. It goes together quickly, but still looks sophisticated enough for batiks.
- Choosing Fabric: This pattern can be used with a coordinated line of fabric or scraps. There is a lot of background, so choose something that give the eye rest from the busy strips. You can use fat quarters without additional piecing, but with careful cutting. One fat quarter or quarter yard cut will yield the equivalent of 3 strips.
- Designed by Daniela Stout for Cozy Quilt Designs.
- The pattern includes instructions for: Large Throw, Full/Queen, King.