DMC Colour Variations 6-Stranded Thread Range (Art. 417W)
- DMC Color Variations is a multi-colored thread with an over-dyed effect made from 100% long staple Egyptian cotton and double mercerized to give it brilliant sheen.
- Color Variations is comprised of 6 size 25 easily separated strands, allowing you to adjust the thickness of your stitching by using a different number of strands.
- The thread is 100% colorfast, fade resistant, and offers guaranteed DMC color consistency from one skein to another.
- These “overdyed” threads are beautifully designed to create subtle variations in color without having to change threads. Each skein has a blend of soft multi-colors that flow seamlessly into one another along the length of the thread. Each skein is a combination of DMC colors, with 4 inches of every color corresponding to the 117 Floss colors, so you can coordinate Color Variations with DMC Embroidery Floss to stitch beautiful designs with colors that compliment one another. The subtle color changes of Color Variations reveal themselves every few stitches with no harsh contrasts. With colors ranging from “Glistening Pearl” to “Tropical Sunset” and “Wild Fire”, DMC Color Variations offers a breathtaking pallet of 36 soft multi-colors that is ideal for creating designs that bring color to life.
- DMC Color Variations features the familiar 8.7 yards in a pull skein put-up.
- Made in France.
- Price is per hank, or if you buy 11, you pay only for 10 and get one for free.
- Please state colour number/s in “Comment” section in Checkout.