Add It Up
- Fun Fact: Did you know that Nancy Rink taught math and English to junior high school students for 20 years prior to diving into her life as a full-time designer? Now, she brings us a markedly modern fabric collection in black, green, lime. This fun collection of prints merges her former and current careers, with mathematical formulas, geometrics, numerals, and graph paper motifs — a great look for budding mathematicians and STEM enthusiasts!
- Lime green, aqua, soft green, murky blue and turquoise “plus” signs on a black or bright fluoro green background.
- Matches Spirograph from the same range.
- By Nancy Rink for Studio 37 in conjunction with Marcus Fabrics.
- Sold in 0.25m increments.