DMC Tracing Paper
- DMC Embroidery/Appliqué Tracing Paper includes four 8½” x 11″ sheets of wax-free tracing paper – two yellow and two blue.
- Use to trace any design onto fabric, then simply stitch over the traced lines.
- Both colors produce high definition traced lines for easy visibility.
- Markings rub off with soft pencil eraser or damp cloth.
- Perfect for use on dark fabrics where the pattern can’t be seen using a light box.
- Simply place tracing paper, with coloured side down, on fabric. Place pattern on top. Trace over pattern lines using a ballpoint pen, applying firm pressure. Design is transferred to fabric.