Foldover Elastic Range
- Fold-over elastic provides a decorative-type finish to many decorative apparels and crafts.
- Use fold-over elastic for finishing the edges of mesh fabric for pockets in purses and bags.
- 5/8″ wide, nylon.
- Available in these colours: Black, white, apple green, turquoise, blue or red.
- Directions for use:
1. Position the edges of fabric in center of fold-over elastic.
2. Fold elastic over raw edges and pin at beginning.
3. For smooth edges: Set the stitch to a narrow, medium-length zig-zag. Carefully guide fabric and fold-over elastic under machine needle and stitch.
4. For gathered edge: Guide fabric and fold-over elastic with one hand as you stretch fold-over elastic tightly with other hand. Then zig-zag stitch on edge of fold-over elastic, catching all layers.
Care and instructions:
Machine wash warm,do not bleach. Tumble dry at medium heat.
Sold in ¼ metre increments.