Jelly Roll Quilts
- Jelly Rolls are the new fat quarter bundle! They consist of 2 inch strips of colour co-ordinated fabric, rolled up to create a solid disk and tied with a ribbon.
- Jelly Roll Quilts is the first book to show quilters the best ways to use these desirable and labour-saving fabric packs. Learn how to make 16 quilts, perfectly suited to the colour co-ordinated rolls, as well as a variation in colourway, style or size for each project.
- Jelly roll quilts are suitable for quilters of all abilities, especially those with a passion for fabrics. From Bars of Gold to Pineapple Surprise and Starlight Express, the quilts in this book are at the cutting edge of the craft!
- Features unique advice on making the most of this fresh approach to fabric, as well as tips on adapting the quilts to your existing stashes.
- Step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow diagrams ensure that untying your beautifully rolled fabric will be the first step to quilting heaven!
- By Pam & Nicky Lintott.
- 128 pages