Thread Dispenser/Sewing Case
- You’ll have no more tangled jumbles of thread when you make and use these handy thread cases. Special slots in each pocket enable you to easily thread a needle without removing the spools from their pockets and keep everything neat as a pin.
- The large case has four see-through pockets which hold up to 48 spools of thread as well as a larger pocket for scissors, needles, and other supplies. The 10″ x 30″ organizer neatly folds to a compact 8″ x 10″.
- Perfect for individual projects, the small case holds up to 12 spools of thread and folds to measure 5″ x 5″. Directions are given for a standing case as well as a version that folds flat.
- We prefer to use 100% polyester Soft and Stable™ in place of batting in these bags. Not only is the Soft and Stable™ very lightweight, but it holds its shape very nicely and really makes a professional looking bag.
- Watch this video from byAnnie about the Thread Dispenser
- Design from byAnnie