Unknown Voyage Prints
- Steampunk is a quirky and fun genre of science fiction that features steam-powered technology. It is often set in an alternate, futuristic version of 19th century Victorian England steam powered devices – the ‘world gone mad’ as Victorian people may have imagined it. Steampunk is influenced by and often adopts the style of the 19th-century scientific romances of Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, Mary Shelley, and Edward S Ellis.
- Unknown Voyage is a steampunk-inspired range in creams, browns, black and grey.
- Twelve 6¼” x 8¼” rectangles, each of either bees, keys, bicycles, coffee, cogs, hot-air balloons, top hats, taps, corsets or watches. There is a ½” between each print.
- Other fabrics from the range also available.
- By Tana Mueller for Blank Quilting.
- Sold per 17½” strip of 12 prints (2 rows of 6).