Superior Threads Bottom Line Thread Range
- Lint-free never felt so good. Designed with award-winning quilter Libby Lehman, The Bottom Line makes a fantastic bobbin thread for any type of sewing. Its lightweight, blendable colours are so easily matched with any top thread.
- Several colours blend into fabrics so well that they appear invisible.
- Invisible appliqué and Binding is a breeze with Bottom Line as it glides through layers of fabric without any extra friction like other polyester threads can. It’s also fantastic for micro stippling due to the fine nature of thread.
- Ideal for hand and machine appliqué, detail quilting, micro stippling, English paper piecing, stitch-in-the-ditch, bobbin thread, trapunto, binding, free standing lace, heirloom sewing, and fine garment construction.
- 1,420 yd spool (1300 metres).
- 2-ply, 60 wt. polyester, made in Japan.
- Recommended tension and needle settings: Domestic Machines: Topstitch or Microtex #60/8. Set tension to 4.0; Longarm Machines: #14 (MR 3.0).
- Available in these colours: Yellow, Gold, Red, Dark pink, Light pink, Dark purple, Light purple, Periwinkle, Dark blue, Light blue, Turquoise, Green, Sage, Light green, Peach, Copper, Taupe, Medium brown, Tan, Plumber, Bright red, Baby pink, Rose, Magenta, Deep purple, Light periwinkle, Baby blue, Medium blue, Bright blue, Blush, Tangerine, Bright orange, Light Yellow, Bright yellow, Amber, Dark green, Lime green, Bright green, Hot pink, Dark sage, Dark brown, Dark gray, Champagne, Beach.