Daisy Chain Hand-Dyed Wool Fabric – Lolly Pink
- Joan buys old woollen blankets and thoroughly washes to ensure that the wool is in the best possible condition for dyeing. She uses wool/silk fibre reactive dyes and ensures that all the excess dye is washed out. The wool should be colourfast, however it is suggested that you wash separately.
- Although all care is taken to replicate the range of colours accurately, because they are hand-dyed, there may be slight variation from batch to batch. Some blankets are checked, which can show up gently on the final product, but just adds to the subtle nature of this beautiful wool product.
- This wool fabric is ideal for embroidery using wool thread, stranded embroidery floss or Perle 8.
- Use to make cushions, purses, needle cases, scissor keeps, pincushions, soft toys or applique.
- Pieces are cut and sold in useable sizes, but individual sizes can be ordered.
- Price shown is the piece in stock.
- Size of piece in stock: 40 cm x 40 cm (15¾” x 15¾”)