- The inspiration behind Homeward is that feeling when you are on that last leg of coming home. The long drive down the gravel road headed toward home—to the things that matter most of all. Grandmas iris bulbs blooming at the front door, daddy’s rods and reels hanging on the wall in the den, and that good old dog standing on the porch, waiting to greet you.
Tradition. Spirit. Home.
The colors are rich and varied. Look for purple to teal to avocado, to pink and cheery red and a rich gold. These colors, along with a group of black, white and greys will give you the right mix for any project.
- The stripe is a close “scribble line”. Purple has a darker purple stripe, teal has a navy stripe.
- Matching Floral and Logs is also available.
- By Natalie Barnes of beyond the reef for Windham Fabrics.
- Sold in 0.25m increments.