Purse Organizers – and more!
- Organize and beautify your bag quickly and easily with these fun little projects.
- Designed with no binding, zippers or buttons, they can be made in just minutes.
- A great use for your fabric and batting scraps, you won’t be able to stop with just one. Treat yourself and a special friend today!
- Design from byAnnie.
- The pattern includes complete, easy-to-follow instructions for four projects:
Moveable Purse Pockets (in three sizes)
Mini Electronics Case
- Moveable Purse Pockets
- Change your handbag in seconds and keep your purse organized with these handy purse pockets. Pattern includes easy instructions for three sizes of organizers. Pockets can be customized to fit the items that you carry in your purse.
- Load the pockets and insert in your purse. Arrange them around the interior of your bag, leaving room in the center for your wallet or other bulky items.
- Calendar Cover
Keep your life on track with a purse-sized calendar, nicely enclosed in a colorful quilted cover. A ribbon marker in the middle makes it easy to find the right spot.
- Mini Electronics Case
Carry your cell phone, digital camera, or music player safely in this cute little case.
- A pocket on the front holds an extra battery and/or ear buds.
- Wear the bag around your neck or over your shoulder or use the optional swivel hook to attach it to a belt loop.
- Tissue Cover
Sew a cute cover for a purse-sized facial tissue packet. Make it bright, jazzy, sporty, or classy — the choice is yours.