Superior Thread Dispenser
- You’ll have no more tangled jumbles of thread when you make these handy thread cases.
- Special slots in each pocket enable you to easily thread a needle without removing the spools from their pocket, keeping everything neat and orderly.
- You may insert your spools of thread into the case horizontally (as shown). To store even more spools, insert them into the case vertically.
- Designed to hold any of Superior Threads’ spools, the Large Thread Dispenser has 6 see-through zippered pockets which hold up to 48 spools of thread as well as a larger pocket for scissors, needles, and other supplies. The 12″ x 35″ organizer neatly folds to 12″ x 12″ and has a handle for easy carrying.
- Perfect for individual projects, the 6½” x 12″ Small Thread Dispenser holds up to 8 spools of thread and folds to stand 5″ high and 6″ wide.
- Pattern includes complete instructions for assembling both the Large and the Small Thread Dispensers.
- We prefer to use 100% polyester Soft and Stable™ in place of batting in these bags. Not only is the Soft and Stable™ very lightweight, but it holds its shape very nicely and really makes a professional looking bag.
- Design from byAnnie.